Whether you’re a newbie or a master quilter, you’ll be glad to know there’s now the Patchwork Edge Sewing Foot ¼ to help you achieve straight and accurate seams when sewing patchwork.
Now you can say goodbye to tailor’s chalks and sewing pencils. You won’t have to agonize about being able to sew clean edges. With the Patchwork Edge Sewing Foot ¼, all of that will be so much easier to do. The Patchwork Edge Sewing Foot ¼ is clear so you can very easily see where you’re going.
The Patchwork Edge Sewing Foot ¼has etched lines on it to guide you when rounding corners and topstitching for the most precise finish.
- Transparent quilting foot that fits most low-shank machines
- Provides a clear view while you’re sewing 1/8 and ¼ inch seams
- Armed with lines that guide you as you go round corners and while topstitching
- Perfect for sewing projects that have narrow seam allowances
- Aids in making sure stitches are neat, precise and flawless
*Limited quantity in stock so hurry and get your order in now!