Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Massage Oil is a highly effective anti-inflammatory agent, to treat swollen lymph nodes, edema, spider veins, and varicose veins.
Extracted 100% from ginger roots, this concentrated herbal treatment is designed to stimulate the lymphatic system and add in circulation and movement of fluids. It relieves swelling and pain, and also aids in detoxification; purging and cleansing the body impurities.
Here's how it works:
- Rapidly reduces Lymphatic swelling and unblocks clogged lymph nodes, which in turn improves body immunity
- Decreases swollen glands and inflammation, after surgery or injury.
- Helps to reduce adipose tissues & fat cells by stimulating the expulsion of waste products & toxins.
Instructions For Use:
1. Massage oil 1-2 times daily for lymphatic drainage, focusing on problematic areas, such as around the neck, knees, and armpits wherever necessary.
2. Best applied after a warm bath.
Active Ingredients: 100% Concentrated Ginger Roots Oil, Ginger Root Extracts, Jojoba Seed Oil
For External Uses Only.
At Viral Sparrow we truly believe that we offer the most inovative, trendy highest-quality products in the world and we want to make sure we back that up with rish-free ironclad 60 day Guarantee. We provide tracking number for all order and our shopping cart is SSL Secured.
if you have any question at all please don't hesitate to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
We answer all queries within 24 hours