The Tornado Car Cleaning Gun is the easiest way to clean all automotive surfaces. The Tornado works with your air compressor to blast cleaning solution into crevices you can’t reach by hand.
Clean carpet, plastics, and upholstery inside the car. Clean wheels, convertible tops, and body seams on the exterior. The Tornado Car Cleaning Gun cleans where other tools can’t!
For optimal performance, the Tornado Car Cleaning Gun works best with an air compressor that produces 5 CFM or more at 90 psi.
The patented Tornado Car Cleaning Gun tackles your most challenging detailing jobs with ease. The cone-shaped nozzle and oscillating tip create a tornado cleaning action that cleans hard and soft surfaces like nothing you’ve seen before. Dirt and grime are immediately released from fabrics, carpet, and solid surfaces.
The Tornado Car Cleaning Gun releases a fine mist of cleaning solution that does not over saturate surfaces. You’ll see the liquid turning dirty as grime is released from the surface. Wipe with a microfiber towel. Then turn the dial to shut off the water and use the compressed air to dry the cleaned area. It’s that simple.
Use the Tornado Car Cleaning Gun on the dashboard, door panels, steering wheel, fabric upholstery, carpet, floor mats, and between seats. The Tornado cleans in tough-to-reach places between seats and in seams. Because it releases so little liquid, surfaces dry quickly.
On the exterior, use the Tornado Car Cleaning Gun to clean fabric convertible tops, body seams, wheels, and emblems. There’s no need to scrub. The Tornado does the hard work for you.
The Tornado Car Cleaning Gun must be used with an air compressor capable of producing a constant air pressure of at least 60 psi. Do not to exceed 110 psi in order to protect your Tornado from unnecessary wear. Use the green valve to control the amount of liquid released by the Tornado.
To clean any surface, dilute the desired cleaner according to label’s directions. Turn the liquid valve straight up and use an overlapping motion as you pass the Tornado Car Cleaning Gun over the surface. If necessary, allow the cleaning liquid to dwell for 10-15 seconds. Use a microfiber towel to absorb excess liquid. Then turn the liquid valve off and use the compressed air to dry the cleaned area.
The Tornado Car Cleaning Gun is not a foam gun. It is an advanced cleaning gun designed to enhance the results of cleaners with a unique cyclonic cleaning action. Cleaning with the Tornado Car Cleaning Gun is easier and faster than small detailing brushes or swabs. Just spray and watch the dirt rise out of plastics, rubber, vinyl, and fabrics.
The Tornado Car Cleaning Gun includes the gun itself with the 32 oz. jar and an extra cap for the jar.
The Tornado Car Cleaning Gun is one of a kind. Clean and dry all hard-to-reach areas with the cyclonic cleaning power of the Tornado!
- The Tornado Cleaning Gun is the fastest and easiest way to clean all automotive surfaces. Cleans and air dries in seconds. Tested and approved by industry pros.
- Works with your air compressor to blast cleaning solution into crevices you can't reach by hand.
- Clean carpet, plastics, and upholstery inside the car. Clean wheels, convertible tops, and body seams on the exterior.
- Low wear and maintenance. Heavy-duty construction. Low noise emissions.
- The Tornado Cleaning Tool cleans where other tools can't
- Material: ABS + Aluminum Alloy
- Working pressure: 6-9.2kg
- Operating temperature: 10-40 °
- Inter size:1/4"
- Package Size: 30 * 26 * 12cm / 11.8* 10.2* 4.7in
- Package Weight: 748g / 1.6lb
1 * Car Cleaning Gun Kit
1 * Brush
(Note: this cleaning gun kit is without any special neutral cleaning solution. Such neutral solution can be bought from professional car cleaning product stores. And this product is only a cleaning gun, not a foam gun.)
- When cleaning objects inside the car, it is best to close the liquid outlet valve and blow the objects to be cleaned.
- Open the outlet valve and spray the diluted cleaning solution evenly on the cleaned objects for 10-15 seconds.
- Keep the distance between the muzzle and the objects to be cleaned from 15mm to 30mm.
- Absorb residual dirt and excess liquid with a clean wet towel(with a little water);
- Close the outlet valve. Dry the cleaned objects.
UPDATE: Due to high demand of Tornador™, shipping will be delayed by 3-5 business days. Please allow 12-20 business days for the item to arrive at your door step safely.