The Baby Sleep Fixed Position & Anti Roll Pillow combines the benefits of a crib wedge and a vented sleep positioner to ensure that your baby is provided with a comfortable and firm night's rest.
This Ultimate Vent Sleep System is specially designed to aid digestion and ease breathing. In addition, the air vent bumpers help to keep your little one cool and snug.
The mesh material is soft to the touch and allows air to pass through, helping to reduce the risk of overheating and providing your little one with a safe, cozy area to sleep peacefully.
What You Should Know:
- Use of this Ultimate Vent Sleep System is recommended for back sleeping position only.
- The pillow elevates baby's head, helping to ease breathing and enhance digestion, which reduces incidents of reflux- (spitting up).
- Air vent bumpers provide constant air flow to help reduce risk of overheating while baby sleeps.
- Newborn babies up to three months of age are unable to adequately control the position of their head and neck muscles, so while sleeping, their heads usually stay fixed in one position. This can lead to shortness of breath and asymmetrical skull development. The "crib wedge" feature elevates baby's head to help ease breathing while the "turn head" tab encourages caregivers to turn infant's head each night, helping to reduce the risk of flat head syndrome- (Positional Plagiocephaly).
- Suitable for babies, 0-4 months- Caution: Not intended for infants under 6 lbs.
Once your baby begins moving around during sleep, the Anti Roll Pillow should no longer be used.
Click ADD TO CART to get your Baby Sleep Fixed Position & Anti Roll Pillow. a perfect baby shower gift for new or expectant moms!
shipping: please allow 2-3 weeks for the delivery due to high demand of the product.
At Viral Sparrow we truly believe that we offer the most inovative, trendy highest-quality products in the world and we want to make sure we back that up with rish-free ironclad 60 day Guarantee. We provide tracking number for all order and our shopping cart is SSL Secured.
if you have any question at all please don't hesitate to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
We answer all queries within 24 hours